Techindia’s centralised Holter Monitoring, analysing and reporting service has been developed to help Clinics, GP’s, Hospitals, IDTF’s across the Globe with the diagnosis of certain heart conditions characterised by abnormal heart rhythms. Our digital Holter monitoring service is designed to meet the specific needs of our clients and their patients.
Techindia’s offshore Holter Monitoring, analysing and reporting Service offer accurate diagnostics report for both 24 Hrs, 48 Hrs & 7 Days recorded data. All digital data are professionally scanned with on screen markings, annotations and interpretations are digitally prepared, through manual read using screen-based measurement tools, reviewed and signed off by an American Board Certified Cardiac Technicians.
OUR HOLTER ANALYSIS SERVICE OFFERS:
- Comprehensive suite of diagnostic procedures intended to provide the most complete ECG report possible
- Emergency reports are provided within thirty minutes to locations diametrically across the globe.
- Extensive customization designed to meet your specific practice Protocols, Procedure, and Reporting formats.
- Reports are stored and delivered as Word (or) PDF files
- Reports Delivered to you through various Secure Data Exchange and(or) directly stored in to your EMR system.
- Provision to view the reports online 24/7 through Tablets & Mobile devices.
- Consistent reporting with internal peer review process
Authorized caregivers can securely view patient data at anytime, from anywhere in the world to determine treatment approaches. If you are interested in learning how Techindia Diagnostics can help you improve efficiencies at your office while increasing the quality of your reporting function to your patients, call our Toll free number +1-(888)-369-1395 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our service offerings.