CARDIAC RHYTHM INTERPRETATION SERVICES
- ECG Holter, Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) & Cardiac events diagnostics
- Superior quality clinically actionable ECG diagnostic reports
- Unmatched advanced arrhythmia analysis report by experienced CCTs
- Growing over 21 Million human hours (about 2500 years!) of ECG reporting
- Guaranteed, un-paralleled real-time & near real-time reports : 24/7/365 days
- Supporting IDTF’s, Hospitals & Clinical research Globally
- Meet HIPAA & HL7 guidelines
- Interpretations by Certified Cardiac physicians
Techindia is a globally recognized and trusted Heart rhythm diagnostics, reporting & interpretation service provider for leading IDTF’s, hospitals, clinical research companies & other medical practices. Techindia's centralized 24/7/365 arrhythmia monitoring center offers real-time and near real-time precision analysis, reporting and accurate diagnostics of digital ECG rhythm. The QC team audits the clinically actionable ECG report data in accordance with all current Cardiac safety guidelines, compliant with evolving global regulations and guideline requirements for ECG reads.
Techindia's ECG Reporting division comprises of board certified cartographic technicians (CCI-CCT), project managers, MD cardiologist, consultants, data managers and bio-statisticians with extensive experience in the monitoring, collection, review, reporting and necessary skills to support and defend study results. We manage all data processing &reports delivery through our offshore, near shore &on site model.
- Complying with the regulations instituted by the government
- Increasing costs of healthcare delivery
- Increased demand for personalized products and services
- To deliver the highest possible quality of care at the lowest possible cost
- To manage risk & regulation and leverage talent
- Improve their top line as well as achieve bottom line savings
- To remain competitive in the global market
- The silos between traditional health sectors are breaking down
WHAT TECHINDIA PROVIDES
Techindia provides the following array of Cardiac reporting solutions designed to optimize patient care, increase patient compliance and decrease the time required to diagnose an arrhythmia. Some of our focus areas include the following:
- 24/48 Hours Holter Monitoring, Analyzing & Reporting
- Real-time Continuous Cardiac event Analyzing & Reporting
- Ambulatory Cardiac Telemetry (ACT) Monitoring, Analyzing & Reporting
- Veterinary ECG reporting
- Clinical Research Services
- Other services
- Pacemaker Monitoring, Analyzing & Reporting
- 12 Lead / 6 Lead / 3 Lead ECG Analysis and Interpretation
Clinical Report: Our experienced cardiac technicians meticulously analyse all the cardiac events data received at our diagnostics center and carefully prepare a written diagnostics report (customized to clients need)breaking down all the key features of the cardiac rhythm over the patient monitoring period complete with ECG strips of true abnormal events raised in the written report.
Our aim is to support you in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change. We will help you identify and realize the following goals and more:
- Achieve greater efficiency and more sustainable results
- Reducing and managing the costs of healthcare administration - a major driver of increased healthcare costs
- Implement growth strategies
- In-house CCT training academy and continuing education programs
- Reduction in year-on-year operational costs
- Global process standard and practices
- Quality staff with Industry leading training
- Comprehensive procedures, controls and operations calendar
- Service continuity without disrupting your business.
- Collaborative Business Experience
TechIndia Key Differentiators:
- Customizable solutions designed to fit the specific needs of small- to mid-sized businesses
- Techindia's Hub & Spokes delivery model offers innovative options to combine process, people, and technology in outsourced delivery models that create real business value.
- Our accuracy rates, as measured by our clients through extensive audit programs, are unmatched in the industry. We do all of this while still meeting our customer specific turn-around-times (TATs).
Ask us about our extensive HIPAA & HL7 plans (endorsed by a US Fortune 100 company) to get an idea of Techindia's commitment to information security.